domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

An experience of meeting Gaspard Ulliel is like this..



utside the Chanel Show
Paris Fashion Week, Paris, France

Do you know I almost missed him? That’s why this picture is so blurred. I was occupied with something else when my friend grabbed my hand and was like, “Oh my God, I think that’s…” and then I looked up, and I FORGOT HIS NAME, but I was like, “Oh my God, holy crap, I know that guy, I know that guy!” and then my friend starts squealing, “That’s… that’s Gaspard Ulliel, oh my God, oh my God,” and before I know it she starts yelling, “MONSIEUR ULLIEL! PUIS-JE VOUS PRENDRE EN PHOTO?!” like a total fan girl. It was so, so, so embarrassing. HAHA! And yes, it’s the same friend who yelled, “Hello, Handsome!” to the surfers in Biarritz. She’s crazy, the complete opposite of me, and because of her, we end up into situations I’d never get into by myself - but she’s awesome, I swear. :D

Of course I can’t show you our faces because you know I’m private like that, but yeahhhhh. When we were switching places to have a picture, he asked, “D’où viens-tu?” and all my French pretty much disappeared because HE WAS ACTUALLY TRYING TO START A CONVERSATION, so I answered in English, and then he spoke in English, AND WE HAD A CONVERSATION WITH GASPARD ULLIEL.

SOURCE

3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Hey, nice story :) But it would be nice if you could tell what were you talking about :)

FlOr UlLiEl dijo...

no! it's not my story unfortunattly :( ... it's from a girl I left the link of the source below
but gosh how I wish it would be my story

Kay. dijo...

La odio. Te juro que la odio. ¡Yo también quiero hablar con Gaspard! xD De seguro también me pondría nerviosa, pero bueno. Es lo que tiene estar enfrente de alguien famoso, ¿no?